L30 Team Set Up
Fall 2018 Spring 2019
L30 Registration for Coaches & Team Admins for Fall 2018 Spring 2019 will open April 29, 2018. To set up your team for next year, please submit the following application. Your TRYOUT information will be posted to this website and promoted on Facebook. Player registration will open May 29, 2018. Detailed instructions & how to videos will be emailed to you prior to this date. To review the UYSA tryout policy, see the bottom of this page.
May 10th the UYSA BOD will be voting on new coaching license requirements. I will let everyone know once that has been decided.
End of June the USSF should have their new online 7v7, 9v9 & 11v11 Grassroots Coaching licenses available. I'll let you know when you can access those for continuing education.
Save the Date - July 16 & 30th 6-10pm. L30 will host a Grassroots 7/11 course. The Location is being solidified in Weber County. Check back here after May 15th for a registration link & location.
Need Help? Check out these resources...
6316 Tryouts Policy
- A Team or Organizational Member may, at any time, advertise tryout dates and information for the next Seasonal Year.
- Prior to the second weekend in May (May 12, 2018), a representative of a Team or Organizational Member may not initiate contact with a player in another Organizational Member with the intent to promote tryouts for the next Seasonal Year.
- On or after the Monday before Memorial Day (May 21, 2018), tryouts may be held by or for a Team that will compete the next Seasonal Year in the U-9 and U-10 age groups of X-league.
- After Memorial Day (May29. 2018), tryouts may be held by or for a Team that will compete the next Seasonal Year in the U11 and U12 age groups of the X-league, the SCL, the IRL, or the PL (U13+).
- Any Team containing players selected through tryouts held before the applicable deadline, will not be permitted to register for the next season in a Competition League administered by UYSA.