How to Register a Tournament Only Player
You might have players that wants to play in a tournament that haven't registered for the 2019-20 playing year yet. If they CAN have them register for their primary team, in the long run this works better. If not, they can register as a tournament only player by following these instructions.
1) Fill out a Participant Registration Form (see button below) and email to League30reg@gmail.com.
Write on the bottom of the form what tournament you are wanting to play in and the team the player will be playing with in the tournament.
2) I will register the player by hand and email the parent instructions on how to sign the ELAs & pay the $25 fee online.
Below are the instructions the parent will receive. Note that they will need their Affinity/UYSA username & password. If they do not know what this is, follow the instructions below to recover the username/password before they have to pay the fee online. All tourn only fees MUST be paid online.
SIGN ELECTRONIC LEGAL AGREEMENTS
1. Goto www.utahyouthsoccer.net
2. Click on Member Login, in the upper right hand corner
3. Type in your UYSA username and password.
4. This will bring up your "My Account." Under the name of the player you are wanting to register, click on “Print Documents."
5. This will open a pop up box that says “Player’s ELA Log.” There will be a list of Agreement Documents.
6. Click on "sign" , read the document, put your initials in the box at the bottom of the document and click “Accept.” That document will automatically close and put a Name, Initial and Date/Time stamp in the pop up box.
7. Repeat step 6 until you have finished accepting all the documents.
8. At the end of the process you will have the option to PRINT the PAGE, which will print out a copy of all the Agreement Documents in their entirety.
1. Once you have signed the ELAs for your player, go back to your “My Account” page.
2. Under Family Members, you will see your player's name. Click on View Payments.
3. This will open up a box. Click on “Edit Payment” next to the Fall/Spring 2019-2020 season.
4. This will open up a page that looks just like the Payment/Order Detail I have included in this email. Please select your payment option and follow the instructions.
5. If this doesn't work, you can always call Affinity Customer Support and they can help trouble shoot what is not working.
Affinity Technical Support
M-F 7am - 7pm PST
Forgot Password? Goto http://uysa.affinitysoccer.com/public/forgotpassword.asp?sessionguid=
3) Parent emails firstname.lastname@example.org when the payment is completed and I will send the coach the Player ID#. The coach will then add the player to their tournament only roster using this player ID#. Instructions on how to create a tournament only roster are included in the button below.
4) Tournament Only Player Card - I will make a tournament only card, put it in the dropbox at my house and email you directions to pick it up. Tournaments may require you to have this physical card for tournament checking.
5) Allow at LEAST 3 business days for this entire process.
Do NOT wait until the day of tournament check-in. I repeat…do not wait until the day of tournament check in. I might not always be available. And I strongly advocate printing out your tourn only roster the day BEFORE tournament check in. This gives you time to trouble shoot issues if they arise and believe me I have see a fair share of troubles with these first few tournaments. SO much easier when there are no issues.
Planning ahead makes the soccer event so much more pleasant and even FUN! Imagine that :0) Soccer FUN. That's the goal folks!